YOU LOST THE GAME.

Friday, February 19, 2010

hey... Hey... HEY!!!

HEY GUYS!!! man i haven't been on here in like forever, i have pretty much forgotten even how to use this thingymajiggy. (sp?) so how's life going? perty good! so.... texas is amazing, i love playing the piano and singing, but im sick soo blegh. eww, i hate being sick. ow i just bit my cheek! sorry... i basically type what's on my mind so if you don't like it, don't read this? but yeah, my cheek hurts... :'( anywasies, im mormon! did u know that? i betcha did (: if you didn't, you know now! i love hot cheetos, they're so good. when someone walks by with a bag of 'em im like hey now wo wo wo??! so yeah they're tastyyy :))) my friends are the best! i love you PE group you're the best! and KELLIE is my bestestest friend ever and always will be! (call me tomorrow) okidokey lalala
back to reality
my computer is being a tard, every time i type i get an IM and it makes me stop typing. darn u computer. darn darn darn. so what's new in your life? that's a retorical question, but you can answer if you want (:
once again, if you couldn't tell, i'm hyper. yep, again. don't even say it, i know you were about to. you just lost the game. whew i dont kno why that just popped into my head but it did. sorry. oh ok u just lost it again, so i guess that means i did too. geez why'd u have to go around saying that u just lost the game? ok sorry i keep going off on a tangent. this is basically a really long paragraph so yea, oh wait except for that space up there -- > no wait... up there? <---- no! up THERE
^
l
l
was that so cool?

i think it was.

back to the point.

so i play the piano like all the time, and i love choir woohoo! church is amazing and so are all my friends over there too! i love you!

No comments: